Saturday, October 13, 2012

An End To The Dry Spell

It has been surprisingly dry lately on the gaming front and with the exception of things such as the Wii U, there doesn't look to many exciting things on the horizon. It seems like this would be a good time to introduce you to some of the better YouTube channels out there. There are over 20 channels I am personally subscribed to and with atrocious channels such as G4 pumping out garbage gaming shows like X-Play, YouTube provides some amazing video game shows with excellent content. For the next couple weeks, I will be introducing you to some of my personal top picks. If you like what you see, I urge you to subscribe and show your support. Please feel free to sound off and comment on your personal YouTube Channels of choice, I would love to hear about them.

No comments:

Post a Comment