- Pre-order The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker for Wii U here!
- Price: $59.99
- Release Date: December 31, 2013 (Placeholder Date) - Actual release date will probably be closer to November to make it a major holiday launch title for Nintendo.
- Pre-order Resident Evil: Revelations Unveiled Edition for Wii U here!
- Price: $49.99
- Release Date: May 21, 2013
- Pre-order Pandora's Tower for Wii here!
- Price: $39.99
- Release Date: March 26, 2013
I am once again posting Pandora's Tower because this game deserves to succeed and needs your support. One thing to note is that this game actually holds the fate of a lot of potential Nintendo games in its hands. The Last Story was XSEED Games first partnership with Nintendo and it was quite successful but Pandora's Tower is the test to see if that success was a fluke. I have contacted XSEED and they have clearly stated that they don't expect Pandora's Tower to be as successful as The Last Story. They understand the current Wii market but this game still needs to be a moderate success for them to continue pursuing this partnership. As the video game industry looses more and more publishers, the American side of the industry will continue to frown on more unique niche Japanese games that don't make millions of dollars. XSEED is a publisher that specializes in bringing these niche games stateside and Nintendo will likely lean on them for games that are just too risky for them but this will be tough if these risky titles aren't somewhat successful for this small but dedicated fan driven company. Just food for thought when fans complain that these games never come to the states.