Friday, October 18, 2013

Treon's Realm Is On YouTube

When I started this site, I always planned on expanding to YouTube but various factor's seemed to prevent me from actually hitting that goal. Honestly, I struggled for a long time trying to figure out where to start and what should be the first real video posting (prior videos on my YouTube channel were all trailers and test videos). That all changes today as my son and I have completed our first video. Ultimately, my son (whom the site is named after) was the one who made the decision on what should be our first post and that largely came from our shared love for the Skylanders series. Enjoy!


1 comment:

  1. Dude your child made this entire video, he was more interested in making something new then he was the camera. That is a good presence for video. Awesome video i really enjoyed it.

    ReplyDelete