Early reports suggest that Batman: Arkham Origins has the best home console performance on Nintendo's latest machine. While it's doubtful that this was on purpose, these results may come from the fact that the Wii U version was handled by Human Head Studios and not WB Montreal who was responsible for the other versions (as well as the Wii U version of Batman: Arkham City Armored Edition). Here is a quick rundown of what many NoeGaf members have found so far:
- Best framerate of all console versions. All versions have some frame drops but Wii U seems to have the least.
- No screen tearing on Wii U.
- Better lighting on Wii U compared to PS3/360.
- All versions have glitches, including game breaking bugs but Wii U has fewer glitches than 360, PS3 and even the PC with no apparent game breakers present.
- Features Off TV Play.
- Map on the GamePad (Unfortunately, the rest of the GamePad elements present on last years Armored Edition are not implemented).
- Miiverse integration featuring Achievement Posting.
- No Online Multiplayer (although this seems to be a non-issue due to reports of the multiplayer feeling tacked on and unnecessary).
- Price is $10 less (Wii U version is $50 while PS3/360 versions are $60).
Source 1, Source 2