Sunday, September 23, 2012

Holy Sith! The Final Star Wars Anime Update!

The Star Wars Anime reported on a week ago has gone through an epic struggle to stay up online. I have updated the post numerous times trying to keep a live YouTube link but each time, the user removes the video. In this final update, I have found a copy that has some very cool audio mixed in giving a very complete feel to the project. I will no longer be looking to keep the link updated if it gets taken down again because quite frankly, I have better stuff to do. If the file does get taken down and you wish to see it, feel free to contact me on twitter and I will e-mail a copy from my personal collection. It is an 11mb mp4 file and I will only send a copy if the YouTube link no longer works, this is strictly for fans. View the updated post now! 

No comments:

Post a Comment