Square Enix has been teasing an exclusive title for Wii U to be revealed at PAX East. The “surprise” was officially spoiled by Amazon who posted a pre-order page that unveiled the game and news sites lit up like a Christmas tree to spread the word. The listing on Amazon (that has "mysteriously" disappeared) confirmed that Deus Ex: Human Revolution is coming to Wii U this May. The new “Director’s Cut” version is currently exclusive to the Wii U and looks to integrate the Wii U Gamepad into the gameplay which should fit well considering the futuristic nature of the game.
Amazon listed the following features for the game:
- Ultimate Deus Ex: Human Revolution experience: take advantage of a multitude of improvements, features and additional content that bring this already critically-acclaimed adventure to whole new levels.
- Tap into the Wii U GamePad's true potential: Adam Jensen's newest augmentation, the Neural Hub, offers an imersive and empowering experience, right at the tips of your fingers.
- Absolute fusion of action and role-play: A unique combination of action-packed close-quarter takedowns and intense shooting, offering a vast array of augmentations and upgrades for the many weapons at your disposal.
- Multi-solution structure: Choose how to accomplish each mission using combat, hacking, stealth or social mode to create a customized experience to suit any gaming style
- -Diverse customization: Engage in combat and challenges utilizing deep, specialized character augmentations and weapon upgrades